Ответить
федот
Профи
Профи
Контактная информация:

Re: 2021: Обсуждение телевизоров Samsung QN95A, QN90A, QN85A, QN87A

Сообщение федот »

QLED vs OLED Samsung QN90A Neo QLED против LG C1 OLED:
Заинтересованы в покупке ТВ и периферии по выгодной цене?
Рекомендую присоединиться к нам, и задать вопрос в онлайн!
ТЕЛЕГРАММ КАНАЛ
@tv_from_finland
us-x
Активист
Активист
Контактная информация:

Сообщение us-x »

Денис88 писал(а): 30 апр 2021, 05:42 А как это у ВАс на модели 19 года уже матрица нагнулась ?!
Как-то так
Спойлер
20210430_194219.jpg
20210430_194245.jpg
20210430_194430.jpg
akiverin
Профи
Профи
Контактная информация:

Сообщение akiverin »

us-x писал(а): 30 апр 2021, 16:56
Денис88 писал(а): 30 апр 2021, 05:42 А как это у ВАс на модели 19 года уже матрица нагнулась ?!
Как-то так
Спойлер
20210430_194219.jpg20210430_194245.jpg20210430_194430.jpg
Гарантия есть еще? Ремонт не дешевый...
А возможно обойдется и чисткой шлейфов...можно попробовать..
В системном меню ошибок нет?
us-x
Активист
Активист
Контактная информация:

Сообщение us-x »

Ошибок нет. Есть расширенная, на 3 года от красного магазина. Теперь думаю, на что менять... или уже дождаться Sony XJ9505, его смотреть.
Zeddikus
Осваиваюсь
Осваиваюсь
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Zeddikus »

raiyu писал(а): 30 апр 2021, 12:31
Zeddikus писал(а): 29 апр 2021, 12:21
intelshmintel писал(а): 29 апр 2021, 03:18

Вы же уже все равно не будете менять олед на него, так какая разница?)
Странный у вас подход. Я что, не могу интересоваться конкурентом?
Матрица то какая va/ ips? Пальцем на светлом фоне проводили?
Нет, пальцем не проводил, зачем? Просто проверил гостинг, в остальном в е понравилось и так. Va, насколько я понимаю.
raiyu
Профи
Профи
Контактная информация:

Сообщение raiyu »

us-x писал(а): 30 апр 2021, 17:22 Ошибок нет. Есть расширенная, на 3 года от красного магазина. Теперь думаю, на что менять... или уже дождаться Sony XJ9505, его смотреть.
Если не горит, лучше дождаться месяц-два, пока завезут все новье и хоть какие скидки дадут.
Вложения
Screenshot_20210430_224754_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
Samsung 48H6200, Panasonic 55FZR800, Sony 65AF8
akarma
Профи
Профи
Контактная информация:

Сообщение akarma »

Предварительные результаты QN95A с моего любимого польского сайта :) . Измерения контраста:
Samsung QN95A.jpg
Результаты впечатляющие. Поболее, чем филипок 8102 :lol:

Интересно еще глянуть на европейские QN85/90A с матрицей ADS. Насколько хуже будут результаты...
Война — это мир, свобода — это рабство, незнание — сила
Игорь
Главный модератор
Главный модератор
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Игорь »

akarma писал(а): 02 май 2021, 07:19 Предварительные результаты QN95A с моего любимого польского сайта :) . Измерения контраста:

Samsung QN95A.jpg

Результаты впечатляющие. Поболее, чем филипок 8102 :lol:

Интересно еще глянуть на европейские QN85/90A с матрицей ADS. Насколько хуже будут результаты...
Да, вот только реальные владельцы не так впечатлены) Наверное, потому что они смотрят кино с шумом в околочерном, а не картинку с нарисованным настоящим черным) Впрочем, конечно, на все это будет интересно посмотреть на реальном материале. Но меня, в первую очередь, смущает их эгэ. Вот его бы им улучшить, а не корпуса сверхтонкие.

P.S. На AVS скинули фотку калужского 65QN90A - PLS/ADS панель.
https://www.avsforum.com/threads/2021-samsung-qn90a-neo-qled-4k-series-owners-thread-no-price-talk.3188064/post-60702216

А ниже по тексту от BBA12 табличка по моделям тв Самсунг 2021 с типом матриц:
00.PNG
https://www.avsforum.com/threads/2021-samsung-qn90a-neo-qled-4k-series-owners-thread-no-price-talk.3188064/post-60703168
Помогли подобрать телевизор? Оставьте свой отзыв о покупке:)
Раздел для отзывов
Подобрали модель телевизора? Сравните цены в магазинах перед покупкой Изображение
akarma
Профи
Профи
Контактная информация:

Сообщение akarma »

Да, вот только реальные владельцы не так впечатлены) Наверное, потому что они смотрят кино с шумом в околочерном, а не картинку с нарисованным настоящим черным)
Да я бы не сказал :) . Почитываю отзывы по веткам QN900/QN90 и отзывы вполне. Вот, например, очень развернутый отзыв по QN900A:
Had some snafus today but everything is up and running, sort of. It's going to take me awhile to run through a bunch of content, but my initial impression is that it is for the most part excellent OOTB on stock movie settings.

I see no hint of any backlight grid on the screen at all, and DSE is MOSTLY excellent. On a 100% full field white slide the panel is clean as a whistle. This holds true for most fields down to about 30% at which i can just barely make out some slight dirtyness. The very leftmost edge of my screen is just ever so slightly brighter than the rest of the screen, otherwise no complaints about uniformity.

The dimming algorithm is very, very good. This is easily the least amount of bloom I have ever seen on a high luminance FALD display, both in and out of game mode. Movie mode dimming is straight up excellent. Game mode dimming isn't quite as effective, but it is miles better than it was on the Q90R.

Letterbox bars are for the most part deep black, but it is still possible to trip up the dimming algorithm somewhat by putting a very bright object right at the edge of the frame. I induced it with the opening scene of the Logan Noir Edition where there are some bright specular highlights right at the edge of the letterbox bars. It is slight and not easily viewable from a normal seating distance (for me that is about 9 feet), but if I walked up to the display and covered up the highlight with a bluray case you could pick out where the light was bleeding into the bars. Ditto for the opening scene of The Matrix where Trinity is lying at the bottom of the stairs. The lamp hanging in the stairwell will light up the letterbox bars a bit. It should be noted that this is visible while actually hunting for it, but in a real world scenario you would probably never notice anything amiss.

Starfields are of course not as good as what you get on an OLED, and this was expected. The algorithm is definitely crushing some fine details here in order to mitigate blooming, and for the most part I think they've achieved a decent balance. I popped in my copy of Gravity and watched through the first part where the space station is destroyed by flying debris. Stars are being dimmed a bit and some of the fainter ones are just straight up missing but there isn't a hint of blooming to be found. I can live with that. I was pretty impressed at the point where Sandra Bullock is knocked off the station and has to detach from the armature she is connected to. As she floats off into the distance the algorithm keeps her space suit looking nice and bright white without a hint of blooming even while at the same time the stars around her are dimmed down a tad. This is a tough scene with a lot going on and I am impressed with the result. Also, this is the Diamond Lux Edition and so it's a 1080p SDR bluray. I was watching at the default brightness setting (30something if I remember correctly) but I did bump it up to 45 just to see what would happen. The answer was no change. The dimming algorith is just as effective at such high brightness levels as at default. It will be interesting to hook up my meter and see how many nits this actually corresponds to in SDR. I'm also going to make a point to revisit this same scene when the 4K HDR version of Gravity is released later this year and see if it still holds up.

There's good news and bad news here, and I have a feeling the bad news is going to alarm quite a few people. We'll start with the good news.

Game mode out of the box is very good. The dimming works pretty well (though not as effectively as outside game mode) and the input lag feels non existent. I would test this but I have no reason to doubt Samsung's claims here whatsoever. I did need to make an adjustment to the color settings from native to auto. OOTB there is SO MUCH COLOR. I'm guessing some people probably like their games to look like this but the saturation is so far off the charts as to be almost comical. The good news is that a simple change from native to auto tones things down just enough to still look vibrant and pleasing without your eyes melting out of your skull.

FH4 is mindblowingly good. It is bright, crisp, has great contrast, color, and motion. I see absolutely no artifacting of any kind. It's a superlative experience and will blow the minds of friends and family if you want to show off what one of these displays can do. I can't find a single flaw here at all and you will be eminently pleased.

Now, with that said....

Sea of Thieves....is a much more mixed bag. I don't regularly play this game but there is visible banding in the sky, and depending on what angle from the sun you are I can pick up almost a moire pattern while turning. You can also see the banding to a somewhat lesser extent at night, but I was unable to see the moire pattern at night. Can you confirm for me if this is normal for SOT? I've seen plenty of other games with banding in skyboxes, but game mode doesn't have access to the noise reduction setting in order to mitigate it.

That's not the worst though, so everyone take a breath. This game actually induced probably the worst DSE I have seen in years, and maybe the worst I have ever seen period. There's a catch though...it was only visible in a very specific circumstance. At dusk in game it was overcast and cloudy like a storm was rolling in, and the very specific lighting gave the sky this very specific greenish gray tinge...I didn't even know what to call it so I tried to match it to a Sherwin Williams paint sample and the closest I could come was to a color called Dried Thyme. And holy moly the dse is REAL. Everywhere you turn it just smacks you in the face. After the lighting changed everything went back to normal and no DSE is to be found again. Absolutely bizarre.

If this is just a one off thing or something that happens only very rarely under such very specific circumstances I could live with it, but if I regularly start finding instances of this it will have to go back. There is simply no way I could ever live with that level of uniformity issue. I know some people aren't sensitive to DSE but you would have to be blind to miss this

Before I call it a night here are some other random thoughts and things i have noticed....

HDR on this is fabulous. It's bright, punchy, and very pleasing no matter the source. 4K bluray looks great. Xbox and Playstation look great. Same goes for pretty much all streaming content I have thrown at it so far. Even after just a few hours I would already rather watch HDR on this than virtually any other display, including my Q90R and my OLED.

The sound in the TV is subpar. It sounds thin and lacking in bass. If you try to push it the speakers will distort pretty easily and noticeably. I suppose it will get the job done in a pinch but even a basic soundbar will blow the QN900A's speakers out of the water. It's certainly never going to replace my dedicated audio system (of course). This isn't entirely unexpected but I would have hoped for a little more effort from Samsung at this price point. My CX OLED sounds noticeably better.

I've already had two instances where the eARC connection reverted on it's own to regular ARC. I'm guessing it has to do with the order in which things power on and expect I'll figure out the secret recipe eventually.

Sound cuts out occasionally if I am using eARC and have Atmos enabled on my Series X. Also, there is a delay issue that I cannot correct for when using Atmos on the Xbox via eARC. If I back down to 7.1 PCM these problems go away entirely. This is probably down to the fact that my receiver has a first gen eARC port. My SHARC eARC converter is so far completely useless with the QN900A. The TV detects it and allows me to select eARC as output but under no circumstances can I get it to pass audio to my receiver. Ditto with my HDFury DIVA but I was getting frustrated and opted to just forego Atmos from the XBox for now so I didn't mess with it a ton.

I'm really glad they went back to the flat remote style. I have the metal version of this style from a few years ago and have always liked it. I wish they had used metal on this one. It looks nice with the black brushed finish but it feels pretty plasticky when holding it.

The AR coating isn't as effective as one the Q90R. It's still excellent by any measure but it is definitely a bit more reflective.

The limited 8K content available on Youtube looks stunning. It's all your typical NATGEO type nature footage but it's heartening to think that we might eventually have widespread streaming content that looks every bit as good as a quality 4K bluray.

The panel does have a fast response time and stutter is a thing, as is typical of most modern displays. I'm not especially bothered by it but it's definitely not at Sony's level of smoothness. OTOH I haven't noticed any inverse ghosting yet so that's a big plus.

I have a bug in the menus where a vertical slider bar that doesn't correspond to a menu option is visible on every screen. I haven't figured out what caused it or how to fix it, but if it continues to be a problem I'm going to try and factory reset the tv.

I hope you guys found at least some of my findings today illuminating if not completely satisfying. Once the panel has some hours on it and I have the opportunity to dial it in a bit I should have more concrete info and data to back it up.
В HDR человеку зашел даже более, чем OLED.
Но меня, в первую очередь, смущает их эгэ. Вот его бы им улучшить, а не корпуса сверхтонкие.
Согласен. Лотерея панелей имеет место быть. Хотя, это касается не только Самсунга... У LG, например, этих проблем не меньше :roll:
akarma
Профи
Профи
Контактная информация:

Сообщение akarma »

P.S. На AVS скинули фотку калужского 65QN90A - PLS/ADS панель.
Не уверен, что это информативно. В 2019г., эти буковки на европейских ТВ мало что значили, например (в отличии от Америки). Тип панели можно было узнать только в сервис-меню. Но может, конечно все поменялось...
Ответить

Вернуться в «О телевизорах Samsung»